Who we are: 420 Investor Daily is owned and maintained by Market Realist, Inc.
Our corporate website address is: https://marketrealist.com.
Oct 11, 2109
Market Realist, Inc., a New York corporation (”Company” or “We”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website marketrealist.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser- based interaction between you and this Website
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy
- Through the Company’s sponsored Webinars
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is intended for individuals 18 or over, and not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by mail at Market Realist Inc., 246 5th Avenue, Suite 412, New York, NY 10001, or by e-mail at [email protected].
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as pages you visited, data you viewed, and functionality you used on the Website; the search queries you submit to the Website; the date and the time of a visit; the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting the Web site; and ads you click on, view, or tap.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site; information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties; for example, our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services; we may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders; you may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). We are unable to control third parties that provide User Contributions, and while they are subject to our Content Standards, it is possible that User Contributions may contain personal information or other unauthorized information. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically can be statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include the following.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Some of the personalization features of our Website may be performed through automated decision-making processes
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we will not be able to provide you with the associated benefits such as a personalized experience on our Website, presentation of relevant content, advertisements, offers, promotions, or other purposes that you specific when we request this information
In addition, we use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may interest you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may automatically receive traffic information such as your IP address, and may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, in support of our business.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates (meaning companies that control, are controlled by or under common control with us)
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures; for more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service (“TOS”) and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form). You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected].
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the registration form or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected] If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. For example, you can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website and you can opt out of targeted ads from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) by clicking on the YourAdChoices icon.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct. or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our TOS.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at: Market Realist Inc., 246 5th Avenue, Suite 412, New York, NY 10001.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
NON-US USERS; USERS FROM THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), please note the following: Data transfer: In order to ensure that your information is protected when transferred out of the EEA, we rely on standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or by adopting other means to ensure that adequate safeguards are applied.
Individual data rights: Individuals from the EEA have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, object to or limit the use of your personal data, or to request data portability. If you wish to exercise these rights, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Legal basis: We note, for individual from the EEA, that when we obtain your personal data we serve as a data controller, and we process your personal data pursuant to consent (such as, when you provide us with registration information), or to pursue legitimate business interests described above (such as to support direct marketing efforts, or to prevent fraud). If you believe that your personal information has been used in a manner that is not consistent with the relevant privacy policies listed above, please contact us using the information below. You have a right to make a complaint regarding our data practices with the applicable supervisory authority in the members state of your residence.
Data Retention: For individuals in the EEA, our policy is to retain your personal data until you terminate your account, or otherwise if needed to meet outstanding contractual requirements, retention requirements imposed by a legal process, or for operational or similar audit requirements.
We welcome your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us by email at [email protected].
Our address is: Market Realist Inc. 900 3rd Avenue Suite 1401 New York, NY 10022